Corbett Jeep Safari
Jim Corbett National Park
Tariff / Rate
| ₹ 4500/Jeep* Onwards (Max 6 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep)
|| ₹ 7000/Jeep* Onwards (Max 6 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep)
| Zones:- Bijrani, Jhirna, Durgadevi, Sitabani (Corbett Landscape), Dhela
|| Zones:- Bijrani, Jhirna, Durgadevi, Sitabani (Corbett Landscape), Dhela
| Timings:- Morning 5:30 AM - 9:30 AM | Evening 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
|| Timings:- Morning 5:30 AM - 9:30 AM | Evening 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
| Inclusions:- entry fee, road tax, guide fee & jeep/gypsy charges
|| Inclusions:- entry fee, road tax, guide fee & jeep/gypsy charges
Welcome to one of the most authentic safari experiences in Corbett. Here you’ll find all the information you require to get on the adventurous experience of a lifetime. We suggest you to go through the below information before making an actual booking. Alternatively, you can also make a phone call to our concerned team, and they will walk you through the entire details. The favourite mode of safari for the visitors here is Jim Corbett jeep safari booking which gives them the safety of an able transport along with the great view of the wildlife in its natural habitat. The safari timings are limited to early morning and then during early evening. Thus, we request the patrons to plan your safari visits accordingly. If you want to best experience the wildlife in their natural habitat, then you must book your stay at the FRH inside the park, which is maintained by the national forest department. Else, you can also go for some luxurious stay near the park & go for the Jim Corbett jeep booking from your resort & your pickup can be done from the resort itself.
Coming to entry formalities which you should try completing before the Jim Corbett Park jeep booking. As the national park falls under restricted area protected by the forest department of India, thus you require to have permission to visit the core tiger area beforehand. The permits could be of two types depending on your choices of stay Viz. a day visit permit if you are going for a safari and a Night stay permit if you plan to stay at the FRH. The rules are the same for both foreign nationals as well as Indians, while the charges may differ.
Terms & Conditions
- There is a limit to the number of vehicles which can enter the national park in a day, thus we suggest you make your Jim Corbett jeep bookingbeforehand.
- You must reserve a permit from Kotdwar if you wish to visit the Sonanadi Ecotourism zone.
- Day Tour Permits can be requested from our website.
- Please be there at the gate on time well before the safari time.
- For security reasons private vehicles aren’t allowed within the national park.
- Elephant safaris are also available to the tourists on first come first serve basis limiting to the Bijrani and Dhikala ecotourism Zone.
- Canteen is provided at Dhikala, Bijrani and Gairal, whereas kitchen facility if provided at other locations.
- Please duly check if the jeep pickup could be arranged from your hotel/resort, else the hotels also provide these facilities on request.
- You can advance book your Jim Corbett Jeep Safari package as early as 45 days before the visit.
- Loss of any kind of baggage will be the traveller’s responsibility during the safari.