Corbett Elephant Safari
Jim Corbett National Park
Tariff / Rate
| ₹ 3500/ Elephant ( Max. 4 Persons are allowed ONE Elephant )
|| ₹ 3500/ Elephant ( Max. 4 Persons are allowed ONE Elephant )
| Zones:- Sitabani (Corbett Landscape) & Dhikala
|| Zones:- Sitabani (Corbett Landscape) & Dhikala
| Timings:- Morning 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM | Evening 4.00 PM - 6.00 PM
|| Timings:- Morning 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM | Evening 4.00 PM - 6.00 PM
Jim Corbett Park is the best wildlife reserve where you could witness tigers in their natural habitat. It reports the maximum numbers of tiger sightings not only in India but also in the Asia pacific region. The Safari is the best possible to explore the wildlife reserve when you have limited time on your hands. There are three major safari options available at the Jim Corbett Park Viz. Jeep Safari, Elephant Safari & Canter Safari. The most common type of safari available here id jeep safari, but if you speak about a majestic way to travel through the forests then Jim Corbett Elephant Safari booking is your best bet. Through this option you can explore the following ranges Viz. Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhikala,Dhela, Dhikala, Durgadevi and Corbett landscape.There is only one catch, that the elephant safari is available for only those visitors who book their stays at Dhikala or Bijrani Forest Rest houses.
There is no comparison to this mode of travel in the forest. The elephant safari JimCorbett price is very nominal when compared with Jeep Safari, as the prices are almost the same. The majestic safari takes more time than the jeep safari for the obvious reasons that the elephant treads the forest in more natural & slow manner thus the chances to view a tiger during the safari are much higher in this fashion. If you compare Jim Corbett elephant safari prices seem very less when you see the overall package that the elephant ride offers you. The elephant safari at the Jim Corbett Park is overall an enjoyable experience.
Terms & Conditions
- There is a limit to the number of vehicles which can enter the national park in a day, thus we suggest you make your Jim Corbett jeep booking before hand.
- You must reserve a permit from Kotdwar if you wish to visit the Sonanadi Ecotourism zone.
- Day Tour Permits can be requested from our website.
- Please be there at the gate on time well before the safari time.
- For security reasons private vehicles aren’t allowed within the national park.
- Elephant safaris are also available to the tourists on first come first serve basis limiting to the Bijrani and Dhikala ecotourism Zone.
- Canteen is provided at Dhikala, Bijrani and Gairal, whereas kitchen facility if provided at other locations.
- • Please duly check if the jeep pickup could be arranged from your hotel/resort, else the hotels also provide these facilities on request.
• You can advance book your Jim Corbett Jeep Safari package as early as 45 days before the visit.
- Loss of any kind of baggage will be the traveller’s responsibility during the safari.