Corbett Elephant Safari
Jim Corbett National Park
Tariff / Rate
| ₹ 3500/ Elephant ( Max. 4 Persons are allowed ONE Elephant )
|| ₹ 3500/ Elephant ( Max. 4 Persons are allowed ONE Elephant )
| Zones:- Sitabani (Corbett Landscape) & Dhikala
|| Zones:- Sitabani (Corbett Landscape) & Dhikala
| Timings:- Morning 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM | Evening 4.00 PM - 6.00 PM
|| Timings:- Morning 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM | Evening 4.00 PM - 6.00 PM
The elephant safari is an immense mixture of diverse modes to watch natural world and significantly to attachment through the 'lord of the jungle'; the major magnetism being traveling the pachyderm for such an extensive epoch of time. The elephant safari is available only for those visitors who have previously booked their night stay permits inside the park for Dhikala or Bijrani Forest Rest houses. This facility is not available at any other rest house inside the Corbett National Park.
Corbett Elephant safari online permit booking for Dhikala, Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhikala, Dhela, Durgadevi and Corbett Landscape. Corbett National Park offers you with the facilities of Jungle Safari. One can look for nature safari, to have bird watching and enjoying the precious nature. You can also have Elephant safari through the jungles of Corbett and if lucky enough can even spot some tigers. If tourists are scheduling a courageous holidays in Himalayan district, the Corbett National Park is the best objective and the Elephant safari is the top choice. The tricky species of natural world can be searched effortlessly. A certified & specialized Environmentalist will also convoy with tourist. Relax the superb loveliness of the Corbett National Park and find out the prosperity of flora and fauna through Elephant safari.
The Corbett National park elephant safari is incomparable to any other safari when it comes to adventure and excitement. The experience of touring the forest on the back of an elephant can add to the excitement of exploring the jungle. Corbett Park elephant safaris can help explore the rarest accessible wildlife zones of the Park. The rare and endangered species of the Jim Corbett Park can be looked into closely when one opts for the elephant safari. Such safaris give the advantage of being able to get a glimpse of areas like the rivers, scenic valleys, grasslands, thick forests and rugged trekking trails surrounding the thick wildlife boundary. Corbett National Park offers you with the facilities of Jungle Safari. One can look for nature safari, to have bird watching and enjoying the precious nature. You can also have elephant safari through the jungles of Corbett and if lucky enough can even spot some tigers. If adventurous further or to have some memorable moments, can take up an Elephant safari, really amazing experience.
As the entire periphery of the Jim Corbett National Park falls under restricted and protected area, so official permission is required to visit the core area of the tiger territory. There are two kinds of official permits issued by the government for entering into any safari zone of the park. Day visit permit (for Elephant/canter safari) and Permits for night stay inside the Government forest lodges The day visit permits are required by Indian nationals as well as foreigners for entering into any tourism zone in Corbett National Park. Accommodation inside the park is possible after obtaining night stay permit that are issued by issuing authorities of Government officials.
Terms & Conditions
- Day visit to all zones are strictly regulated as per the scientifically calculated carrying capacity and only a limited number of vehicles are permitted entry during each morning and afternoon.
- Permits for day visits to the Sonanadi Ecotourism zone can be obtained from the visitor reception center located at Kotdwar.
- Permits for day visits to other zones are available online on our website.
- Visitors are advised to acquaint themselves with gate timings and arrive well before the designated time to avoid any inconvenience.
- Private vehicles are 'not' allowed entry for tourism purposes into the park and visitors use specially designed vehicles, registered with CTR for this purpose. Day visits to the Dhikala Ecotourism Zone are permitted only through the specially designed Canter buses via Ramganga Conducted Tours.
- Visitors can also enjoy elephant rides at Bijrani and Dhikala ecotourism Zone, which is available on 'First come, first get' basis.
- Canteen facilities are available at Dhikala, Bijrani and Gairal. At other locations, kitchen facilities have been provided
- PHOTO ID Proofs: ADHAR CARD or DRIVING LICENCE or PASSPORT or PAN CARD or STUDENT ID or VOTER ID : that are Accepted - we require the number only - Scan copy is not required.
- The First Traveller listed on the Booking form has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted for Booking Elephant Safari to visiting Corbett National Park.
- All other Travellers also have to carry an ID Proof.
- Charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.