Corbett Canter Safari
Jim Corbett National Park
Tariff / Rate
| ₹ 1,600/Person ( ONE Canter has 16 Seats )Dhikala
|| ₹ 3000/Person ( ONE Canter has 16 Seats ) Dhikala
| Zones:- Dhikala
|| Zones:- Dhikala
| Timings:- Morning 5:30 AM - 11:30 AM | Evening 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
|| Timings:- Morning 5:30 AM - 11:30 AM | Evening 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Jim Corbett is favourite tourist destination for the lovers of wildlife who live in northern part of India. This is the best national park if you want to see the tigers in their natural habitat. The safari can be done on a jeep, elephant’s back or even in a canter van. But if you are planning the safari with a group of friends or family, then the best mode will be Jim Corbett canter safari.
A canter is a small van which can accommodate up to 16 people, thus giving you a wholesome view of the wilds which you can enjoy with your bigger group of friends.
We are the best service providers if you are planning to book Jim Corbett Park canter safari. We get the large tourist groups picked up from the resorts itself if you book an entire canter. The best part about the Corbett canter safari is that these canters have pre-approved permits for day visits, and these are managed by the forest officials themselves, thus a visitor needs to strictly adhere to their guidelines.
The Jim Corbett canter safari prices are a little higher than the Jeep safaris as these are directly managed by the forest department. The canter safari at Corbett takes you only to the Dhikala zone of the reserved forest which is comparatively the most scenic & well managed part of the entire reserve.
The best part about the forest reserve is that its terrains change from riverbeds to rocky routes to bushy roads at short distances. Thus, creating a great adventure for the visitor.
Terms & Conditions
- There is a limit to the number of vehicles which can enter the national park in a day, thus we suggest you make your Jim Corbett jeep booking beforehand.
- You must reserve a permit from Kotdwar if you wish to visit the Sonanadi Ecotourism zone.
- Day Tour Permits can be requested from our website.
- Please be there at the gate on time well before the safari time.
- For security reasons private vehicles aren’t allowed within the national park.
- Elephant safaris are also available to the tourists on first come first serve basis limiting to the Bijrani and Dhikala ecotourism Zone.
- Canteen is provided at Dhikala, Bijrani and Gairal, whereas kitchen facility if provided at other locations.
- Please duly check if the jeep pickup could be arranged from your hotel/resort, else the hotels also provide these facilities on request.
- You can advance book your Jim Corbett Jeep Safari package as early as 45 days before the visit.
- Loss of any kind of baggage will be the traveller’s responsibility during the safari.