Corbett Canter Safari
Jim Corbett National Park
Tariff / Rate
| ₹ 1,600/Person ( ONE Canter has 16 Seats )Dhikala
|| ₹ 3000/Person ( ONE Canter has 16 Seats ) Dhikala
| Zones:- Dhikala
|| Zones:- Dhikala
| Timings:- Morning 5:30 AM - 11:30 AM | Evening 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
|| Timings:- Morning 5:30 AM - 11:30 AM | Evening 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Nothing could be more pleasing than watching wildlife in their natural habitat, and when it is done in Jim Corbett National Park, the experience would be
amazing. One of the best and most popular ways of safari in Jim Corbett is Canter Safari. This option is considered to be one of the best for a large group
of people of around 15 members. So, if you are planning a family trip to Jim Corbett, canter safari would be the best option for you.
You have landed on the right place to get the best deal for canter safari. We are known to offer one of the best online canter safari packages to Jim Corbett
National Park. With us, you can easily book canter safari for Dhikala Zone of the Corbett National Park at reasonable prices. Another reason why you should
choose us is that our Canter Safari booking meets all the guidelines of the Indian forest department. Visitors must know that Canter Safari at the Jim Corbett
National Park is solely managed by the forest officials thus; following each of their guidelines is a must.
When we talk about one of the most beautiful parts of Jim Corbett National Park, then Dhikala Zone is what comes to our mind. Touring Dhikala Zone during
canter safari will let you experience different species of wildlife along with mixed forest and various river beds. It won’t be wrong to say that Dhikala
would be the best place to relax with nature’s beauty and away from polluted cities. Besides all this, the flowing Ramganga River adds to the beauty of Dhikala
Zone and also serves as a water source for the wildlife. With the capacity of around 18 people, canter safari starts in the morning and afternoon respectively
from Ramnagar. The Canter leaving in the morning returns in the afternoon whereas the one leaving in the afternoon returns in the evening. Such tours are known
as Ramganga conducted tours and are permitted by the Corbett Tiger Reserve.
The complete area of Jim Corbett National Park is restricted and protected. Plus, the area is managed by the concerned government authorities and the Indian
Forest Department. Thus, to visit the forest area, an official permit is required and all the stated guidelines are required to be fulfilled.
In general, two types of permits are given by government authorities to visit the core area of the tiger territory. One is a day visit permit that includes
jeep and canter safaris and two, a night stay permit in the government lodges present in the forest. Both the permits are provided by concerned issuing
government authorities. Plus, both national and international tourists are required to take the permit.
Terms & Conditions
- The number of vehicles allowed during the day visit is limited and is decided by the officials. Plus, the carrying capacity of vehicles is also scientifically managed and everyone needs to follow that.
- Permits for day visits to the Sonanadi Ecotourism zone can be obtained from the visitor reception center located at Kotdwar.
- Visitors can take permission for the day visit to the Sonanadi Ecotourism zone from the visitor reception center present at Kotdwar.
- Besides Sonanadi Ecotourism Zone, visitors can take permits to other zones online from our website any time of the day.
- It is requested to visitors that they must arrive at the pickup point well before time to avoid any last-minute problems.
- Visitors must know that private vehicles are not allowed in the National Park. Only specially designed vehicles that are registered with CTR have permission for Safari. For a day visit to Dhikala Ecotourism Zone, only Ramganga Conducted Tour canter buses are allowed. These canter safari buses are specially designed for this purpose only.
- In the Bijrani and Dhikala Ecotourism Zones, visitors can also enjoy Elephant rides. Such rides are based on availability.
- At Dhikala, Bijrani, and Gairal zones, visitors can enjoy canteen facilities, whereas in other locations kitchen facilities are available.